About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 9 March 2017

Another Good-Bye XIX

I can't recall a time where Dan was not completely supportive of my decisions, he doesn't even blink or make a fuss. I have never been guilt tripped or argued with when I needed to make difficult decisions...like the one I just made. I hate missing our anniversary but my son has to come first over a date, he's hurting and I have some big apologies to make. I cried in his ear knowing he understands and feeling overwhelmed by his constant love and support.

I was standing at the bus stop with my luggage, waiting to get back to Port Authority while exchanging texts with my son. He agreed to come for a couple of days as long as this was not a visit to talk him back onto the field. I had no interest in that, he agonized about his decision and it was not easy for him...this is not about hoping he stays, it's about hoping he is alright. Warm tears ran down my face as I handed the driver my receipt...

No comments:

Post a Comment