About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 16 March 2017

Another Good-Bye XXII

We finally wondered into the city a few hours later and grabbed a bite to eat in a diner near Union Square. I was still in a haze from the crying and surrealness of the last week. He looked better, although still tired. I was taking him to a comedy show on the east side later in the evening and we wanted to do some shopping before then. He seemed to be a little less down this afternoon and I was hoping it was because I finally crossed the line and stood on his side. He heads back to Montreal tomorrow to pack up and start the journey home in the next couple of weeks and I head back to Edmonton where Dan has been waiting for me for the past few days.

I think one thing I will miss is having him so close when we are both so far away from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment