About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 3 March 2017

Another Good-Bye XVI

I could barely believe it was me on the phone, it felt like I was on the outside looking in at this mother who had become so emotional she lost her ability to remain calm. I can't recall everything I said in my moments of anger but I knew I told him he had to repay his RESP, sell all the stuff in his apartment to repay me and then find a way home as well as apply for university and pray he gets in. I don't think I said good-bye when I hung up. I remember feeling hot on the inside of my stomach and face; I panicked...I didn't offer support...I failed him...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment