About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Another Good-Bye XXI

I woke with a brand new attitude and left the rest far behind me. It didn't matter why he was leaving football, it only mattered that I support him through this. No matter the heart break I felt or the loss, he must have agonized over this decision for longer and with a heavier heart. My son is everything to me and that only matters if I show that to him.

He emerged from the bedroom about twenty minutes after I opened my eyes. He sat on the couch opposite me and was giving Cleopatra all the attention she could handle. I got off of my couch and called Cleo to the door so I could send her out and not distract us. I walked back over and sat beside him on the couch, this was going to be the easiest apology I could ever make because he deserves it and I was wrong. I wrapped my arms around him and just told him the truth; that I love him, support him and will help him with anything that he needs. I finally felt his embrace and tears on my neck from burying his face. I love him so much...it was difficult to say good-bye to football...but it wasn't my good-bye to have...it's time to mend...

No comments:

Post a Comment