About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 23 March 2017

New Eyes...Same World II

Dan was still at work when I arrived; it was god awful early when I finally left NY. Karen took an early lunch and was waiting for me when I collected my luggage and made my way to the long row of cars looking for loved ones. My mind was more tired than my body but I was still looking forward to getting home and seeing my little girl and curling up on the couch with her. She will be so excited to learn that her big brother is coming home to live with us. I want them to be close and the struggle was already in place for that to be difficult because of the age difference and then him not living close enough to us...but that is all about to end.

I stepped outside and lost my breath to the cold air. I didn't care, coming home was nice...I didn't miss NY or feel sad leaving. I was already planning the designs for the basement and thanking the universe for this disguised gift. Change isn't necessarily bad...I guess it just depends how you choose to view it...

No comments:

Post a Comment