About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 21 March 2017

New Eyes...Same World

No delays at six am and I walked right through security with ease. Ramone was at the gate and Yemran was close behind, "Good morning Mrs. Wanner, you're up early." I love these guys, over the years they have become like unlikely friends that accommodate every request for me when leaving LGA. I smiled at them and thanked them for working with me to help that poor woman get to her destination to say good-bye to her nephew. Yemran followed me onto the plane and set me up in first class so I could easily nap on my way to Toronto. He informed me that my connection flight would leave on time as well and I would be home in a few hours.

I tilted my seat back once we left the runway and just appreciated how cleansing this trip had been for myself, my son and the people I walk by everyday...I better start developing the basement for the kid...he starts school in a few months. Tears may have fallen but I made them detour around my smile. Six hours until I get to see Dan...my heart aches and melts at the same time for that man...

No comments:

Post a Comment