About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 31 March 2017

New Eyes...Same World VI

I loved sitting at my kitchen table and looking out at the field, well it used to be a field now it is full of houses. I found that I could easily lose hours just staring into the sky like an unintentional meditation. Sometimes I like to get lost in my thoughts and daydream about the day where I am a successful full time writer. Then it occurred to me that I live one week a month in New York City as well as write for a magazine...am I not living my dream? Do I have to make money from it or is being able to live it out enough? Maybe I put too much stress on others versions of what success means and lost sight of my own, I truly live part time in NYC and I write...seems pretty complete.

I heard a loud thud on the table and it took me right out of my mind. She brought every book and pencil case she could locate and set up shop right beside me. "Mama you want to play office?" How could I not want to play office with this little birdy. "Dr. Anna please hold my calls until I am done my reports." I could hear her giggle at my response and watched her out of the corner of my eye writing her name on pieces of paper and practicing her numbers...

No comments:

Post a Comment