About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 13 October 2022

On To The Screen

Crazy on the Inside, is now in the works for television and screenplays. I've been in Kansas City for the past week meeting with the producer and creator of American Chopper to create a format for mine.  All my dreams are coming true and my hard work is paying off in spades. Thank you for following my journey and I hope you will stick around for my second book as well as the big screen adaptations. 


Much love for all your support...without an audience I am not here...thank you thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment