About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 23 November 2018

A Love, A Loss, and Peace XIV

For three days I watched the clean up crews invade the house on my block, I watched the moving vans come in and load up a house full of furniture and I watched as my community stood in shock wondering how this happened. We knew the family well; wonderful people raising their family and just trying to have a good life...not unlike the rest of us. I don't know exactly what happened, its none of my business.

I went to the hospital to offer support for the family and was able to say good bye before they harvested him to save fourteen others.

The  devastation changed me, I can feel it. Life views more like a movie now that I'm watching, not able to participate with no real interest in diving back in.

We leave for Los Angeles in a couple of days and I'm clawing at the walls to run away...I don't want to come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment