About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 8 November 2018

A Love, A Loss, and Peace XI

My contract followed me two days after I arrived and I couldn't fill it out fast enough. At some point when you believe it...it happens. I spent weeks waiting for edits, wondering when the next phase was going to start and trying my best to stay in my own business and not pay attention to my neighbours. It was difficult to be home at times but I was focusing on my family, my other life and anything that didn't let me get pulled into whatever was going on. I missed my friends dearly and wanted to go back to the way things used to be but that's a hope without wings.

It was easy to stay away once winter hit...prairie winters are unforgiving and relentless so most days are indoor days to avoid the instant frost bite of stepping out to watch your dog pee.

And then one day...just like that...they moved away...

No comments:

Post a Comment