About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 24 March 2019

Comfortably Numb IV

I threw on my black cigarette cut pants, an off the shoulder blouse and nude heels that wrap around my ankle, finished it off with my red clutch and gloss. He looked great in his baby blue blazer and button down and dark blue jeans.

We parked right at Rockefeller and wondered around until they were ready for our reservation. You could just go up and have drinks at the bar but tonight we were dining and enjoying the view for as long as possible. The streets were always vibrant with people milling around and taking in the city. It's difficult not to constantly fall in love with Manhattan...I dare you to try.

They sat us right at the window; he ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir then winked at the suggestion of staying in the city for the night. We sipped wine for an hour then ordered dinner; I've waited a long time to be here and I wasn't about to rush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment