About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Comfortably Numb III

We both fell asleep on the couch and woke a couple hours later to cold tea and someone on NY1 reading us the newspaper. I felt relaxed and drifted in and out of sleep for a while longer listening to him field calls for work and set up travel dates. I still had to buy my flights home but wasn't in any hurry, Dan knows I'll be back soon and just lets me be for now.

I heard Jospeh make reservations for the Rainbow room at the top of Rockefeller, and smiled at the thought of finally seeing that view. I remember back in 2004; Leann and I toured around NYC and talked about all of the things we wanted to try once we could afford to...the Rainbow room was on that list. Joseph has a list of his own of places and experiences he would like to have around Manhattan and I couldn't be happier to be his plus one. I fell back asleep thinking about what I have to wear and wondering if I would have time to shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment