About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Book Released!!!

Thank you to all who have followed my blog, I hope you will continue to. Yesterday I published "Crazy On The Inside, A Memoir of Nobody Special". It is available on Amazon and KU and although it is similar to the blog it is also very much different and more detailed in my adventures.

I appreciate all who have helped and supported me, if you decide to get the book then I would like to extend my gratitude and if you decide not to and meet me back here for entires then I appreciate that too.

January will be 5 years since I started this blog...I'll get back to it as soon as a little of the dust settles and I figure out my sites.

Thank you again...much love and appreciation.

Available in paperback and ebook!

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201








No comments:

Post a Comment