About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Running...But Not Away XI

I thought I would be screaming my book to the world more. Annoying everyone on every social media platform I could find, but I'm not. Maybe it's just the relief of completing my story and releasing it to the world, I just think it's one of those books that the people who need it will find it and I can carry on with my other book...you must know there is another, there will always be another. A few book stores have agreed to carry my book, one has booked me for a authors signing and slowly I will make my mark and in the meantime I just keep writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment