About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 9 January 2020

Now What? IV

I've started booking signings for my book and even scheduled a meet and greet with a book club that chose mine for one of their reads. I still feel exhausted from the writing process and find it difficult to stay motivated on the marketing front. This coming weekend I intend to produce as many social media pages as possible to get the word out. I ordered and received my banner as well as hundreds of bookmarks to hand out at signings and it still takes my breath away when I see my book cover. The process is slow but so was the writing...all in good time.

Now that the holidays have come and gone I'm hoping to start a new routine for myself. A week of traveling with the family to Houston and New Orleans followed by a week with Joseph in Vegas has filled me with inspiration and stories I can hardly wait to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment