About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Now What? V

I wish I had a lot to tell you but honestly, I spend all my time marketing my book and volunteering at the school. Dan is getting ready to head to SE Asia for a month and I've decided to stay home for a few months and just enjoy all the work I put into the book...and I do feel really burnt out from airports and security, delays and all that good stuff.

My son finally met a girl, she is absolutely lovely. They remind me of Dan and me and it makes me smile and look back over the last sixteen years...what an incredible journey we have taken and I couldn't love Dan more. I think they are in love and I imagine she will soon be a fixture in my home...one that I am more than happy to have. Isn't that what we all want, our children to be happy and with people they love and that love them?


No comments:

Post a Comment