About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 17 May 2022

Audiobook III

We sent in the completed audio to be engineered for the audiobook version. I thoroughly enjoyed recording and it was only made better by having Dan along side me. I feel like this is the last big portion that I can do to move my dream forward. I have learned so much in the past several weeks; thinking I was breaking and descending back into my trauma, I was merely evolving into my strongest self. Today feels like a brand new chapter, with a past I feel good about because I took the time to heal and collect all of my favourite memories. I couldn't tell you what he looks like anymore, I don't know how I feel about that but I'm not about to look back and see. A deal I made with myself was that once I walk away, I don't look back...not at social media, pictures or even messages...all are triggers best left buried. I do wish my past partners well, I hope they are deeply in love and flourishing in their happiness. 

I feel incredibly proud of who I have become. I feel strong in my character and in my convictions...I'm ready to see what I can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment