About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 10 July 2022

Audiobook V

Remember the agents...the publishers that all promised to help me that so easily parted ways with me when I refused to tell lies? 

I was worried I didn't bend enough, maybe in order to capture it I would have to sell out a little and play ball...but could I and how much of a sell out? 

Last night a PR firm out of Illinois, reached out as they tracked the progress of my audiobook. This morning they advised they would like the opportunity to launch me and work with me for a year with a  budget that I don't have to fund.

I was ready for anything with my book, I just wanted to stay the course and make sure the integrity of the story was secured. 

My team will be selected by the end of this week in preparation for the audio launch. 

My good friend Lisa quite poetically pointed out..."This is your yellow brick road and you choose your scarecrow, tin man and lion". My circle is strong and my friends are elite...I am proud of the table I have set and those who hold seats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment