About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 19 July 2018

Home...The Other One XII

I always loved leaving, seeing the city I had come to loath slowly shrinking in my rearview mirror. I hardly said a word on the way back to New York, thinking about what to do next for my father and aching to get home and leave this behind me for now. I wanted to see New York, to wash away the past and live in my love and passion. Joesph never said much other than asking if I needed to stop or if I was hungry, I wasn't. He turned on the music to drown out the silence and give a new feel to the mood. I was happy he came along it felt batter knowing I could leave at any time and not feel stranded.

I laid my seat back and closed my eyes...a wave of exhaustion hit me and I surrender...

No comments:

Post a Comment