About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 20 June 2019

Comfortably Numb X

I'm at the part in my life where all the people who were around when I was growing up are dying...some it's for the best and others I will never stop missing. This part feels so difficult because it's not even until now that I'm discovering who I am and what I want and now life piles on death and despair to wade through. It's easy to get stuck here, to just put the auto pilot back on and stop trying to pave your own road and fade back in with the masses.

I sat down at my kitchen table and opened my computer...I don't think I can ever go back into society's expectation box again. My greatest therapy is writing and just like everything else I will write until I feel better...I must have thousands of stories to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment