About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 6 July 2019

Comfortably Numb XIII

I was looking forward to the summer and being able to take my daughter away with me again. I was knee deep in edits requested by my agent and working non-stop with my coach Gay. I knew they would want a complete over haul and I was okay with it as long as it didn't stretch my thruth out of my story. They want glitz and glam...but I can only sprinkle that in, it cannot be the main theme because I wouldn't have enough stories to finish a book. Apparently people dont want to think I am broken, I assure you I am not. Nobody wants to hear the struggles of a woman, they dont matter, just give us sex and glamour. They only want to hear the pretty parts, like the rest doesn't matter. That who I am and how I got here...doesn't matter.

Maybe my book isn't ready to be written, maybe the world isn't ready for my truth...or maybe...they simply don't care and I am just as insignifigant as I always feared...

No comments:

Post a Comment