About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 17 August 2018

Home...The Other One XVI

We stayed two days then drove in silence to Toronto, I dropped my sister off at the airport and continued on to New York with Joseph...he didn't get to go fishing again. Dad is still in the hospital but expected to head home in about a week. I'm exhausted without an emotion left to express.

I'm looking forward to a few days in New York as the lovely distraction. I want to play around the city and forget for just a few hours that the end is near...but still looming at a distance. I really have no idea when I would be back but I pray it's not just to bury him.

We crossed into the US and stopped for lunch in Buffalo, we each ordered a beer and steak then planned out a few details of our next few days...Broadway, The rainbow Room and the Park Lane overlooking Central Park. He's spoiling me, hoping he can suspend my reality for a few days and bring me back into my Manhattan dreams...it's working.

1 comment: