About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Home...The Other One XIV

I don't remember the last time I saw my sister but it's been years. Joseph picked us up from the airport; desperate times called for desperate measures. I've arranged it so we are only in town for two nights then drive my sister back to the airport then head to New York with Joseph...it was about the only thing making me feel better about having to go back home. I hugged her tightly for several minutes; she hasn't seen dad in a while and she's going to be upset when she does.

The highway home is filled with anxiety and nausea, one day it will be my last trip but until then this has become my highway to hell...deep breath in, exhale and count the hours until I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment