About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 13 October 2018

A Love, A Loss and Peace VII

We didn't go directly home, my niece was getting married so we stopped for a few days with family and celebrated her day...it was wonderful and the perfect distraction. We caught up with family we hadn't seen in years and connected with new friends we just met all while my daughter feasted on the unlimited candy bar. We listened to the speeches that didn't really mean much to us since we didn't know many people but still, it was nice to get swept away in her day. I love my niece, she's sincere, funny and kind...she is goodness.

The next day I made that same old drive I used to make years ago when I spent my time heading to Leanne's every weekend...remember? I thought about Mike and John and it made me smile...it seemed forever ago. I turned left at the junction and drove past the coffee shop, then blinked and I was out the other side of the tiny town. I opened the sunroof, turned up the music and drove down memory lane...all the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment