About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 3 September 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXXIV

We strolled around Harlem for a few hours in the morning and ate some amazing soul food before we were on our way back to LaGuardia. I never told Kaila about last night, she was sleeping by the time I got back to the room and when I woke I didn't even want to think about it.

I put my feet on my luggage and rested my head on the back of the chair once we made it to our gate. The week took forever and I don't think I ever did so much during one of my visits. I wasn't sad that I was leaving, I could use a dose of reality and NY hardly ever provides that. I closed my eyes and giggled uncontrollably looking back over my dates wondering if I'll ever meet a serious option while partly hoping it is always an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment