About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 1 September 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXXIII

I walked until it was raining too hard then I stood on the corner of 2nd and 35th hailing a cab and hoping the rain could wash away my complete embarrassment. I never understood how people could lie so much on a dating profile with the intent of actually showing up. I mean he must have been fucking eighty years old and from what I could tell needs medical assistance to perform. I felt tired of having the same shit every month in the dating world, just a different age or name or area of town but basically the same let down. The limits of my own circumstances just add roadblocks but that's okay because I'm here for experiences and nothing more.

A cab finally stopped for me...last night to watch the lights fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment