About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXXII

Sadly this is not the worst date I have been on; it's still better than the fireman who masturbated through midtown Manhattan traffic while driving me to a writing conference. Do I naturally give off the "please masturbate for me" vibe? I lifted my head from my hands to find him dozing off while still pulling his flaccid cock...what an absolutely sad sight. I stood up and took one last look around the place, put water in the dogs dish and summoned the elevator. I cant believe I have to walk by that doorman again and he is well aware of who I was visiting and I am certain I am not the first to do the walk of shame...and sex was not the shame in this case.

I was digging in my purse in the elevator and gathered all of my papers from class as a hope to fool the doorman into thinking it was a work related visit...because for some reason I care what he thinks. The doors opened and I darted for the doors...that were locked...fuck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment