About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 7 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXVII

We pulled up in front of my loft and I tried to find the handle to open the door while he tried his best to make apologies. I finally found it and was able to pull myself out of the car without needing a can opener. I took one last look in the car without ever looking directly at him then leaned back in to grab my coffee and muffin before I walked away. I didn't even close the door behind me and never looked back when he revved his engine and peeled off down the street...so long asshole.

I walked into the room to find Kaila drinking her orange juice and getting ready to go to Chinatown for souvenirs...fuck I hate Chinatown and it's not going to be much better with a hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment