About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 3 August 2017

Harlem by Day...or Night XXV

We were flying down a beautiful curvy road when I decided to ask about his single life. Well it started out as casual conversation before it progressed into a full on inquisition. Not divorced, not separated, not living apart...not even arguing. She has no idea that I am out with her husband in their new car for the day. My stomach went sick and my blood boiled hot. My first mistake was assuming he was single, I felt it was a safe bet since he has read my story and knows first hand I would never date a married man, a cheater or someone committed. So why that fuck am I in his car on a date in another state if he knows I would not voluntarily sign up for this? "Let's enjoy a nice day driving through the country and having dinner. I have a dinner reservation over looking the Statue of Liberty and if you decide you'd rather not see me afterwards then I won't contact you". This fucking guy has some nerve...it took me no time at all..."take me back"...

No comments:

Post a Comment