About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXVI

I collected Kaila and we made our way back over to the 3 train. We were going to take it to Penn Station then I would sprint through people to get to 23rd and 7th, make small talk and find Kaila back at Penn Station...perhaps the busiest place in the city on any given day.

I filled my MTA card and swiped twice, of course it didn't work and I wondered if driving through the country with a cheating asshole would have been the better way to spend the day because the Amazing Race through Manhattan while hungover was starting to feel like second place.

I watched the time tick down on my phone as a way to literally pass the time on the train. I have to be in class in less than 3 hours back in the East Village...and I'm hungry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment