About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXIX

I always felt renewed when I left class, which felt like a little too late since I leave in the morning. I walked up second avenue towards Harlem thinking I would stop in for a drink at Doc Watson's...until my phone lit up. Tinder guy got back to me, he just left the theatre and was heading back to his place in Gramercy. I loved the area and pass right through it on my way back...lucky coincidence.

He texted me the information while I ducked into a pub for a glass of wine while I killed some time. I continued to play Tinder and chat with the bartender hoping my date would be amazing but knowing that the odds are not in my favour.

I paid my tab and wandered over to the meet the doorman...I'd never been in a NY penthouse and I could barely contain my excitement. Truth be told, I was more excited about seeing the place over the  guy... but let's check out the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment