About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 26 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXX

The doorman must have been ex law enforcement and I was pretty sure he was being a little over dramatic in his questions. I guess I could have said 'listen I met the guy on Tinder and now I want to check out the view' but I decided to play along. It took almost a full ten minutes before he pressed the button on the elevator that would take me to the penthouse.

I was standing in the middle of the elevator when the doors opened up into an impressive apartment with sculptures, white furniture and floor to ceiling windows. I stepped out and looked back and forth and no one was there to greet me, I didn't even hear a sound. I wondered if he was even home yet but he must be because the doorman let me up. I walked a little further before I let out a soft "hello" which finally got me a welcome from a very small and incredibly old dog...he was not impressed by my presence and continued to walk right by me. I followed the little dog to his perch on the couch where he enjoyed the lights of the skyline...if he still has vision that is. I reached over to pet him when I heard, "glad you could make it". I turned around to meet my date...but this couldn't be him...for fuck sakes this cannot be him...

No comments:

Post a Comment