About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 21 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXVIII

I rested my head on the back of the couch and waited for the rest of the class to arrive, I was a few minutes early. I spoke to my coach about the piece I would read and then played with my Tinder account as a way to clear my head. After the day I had I was looking for someone I could enjoy a night cap with since I knew Kaila would be asleep by the time I got back. I always walk back to my place after class and sometimes it's as much as four miles but it's one of my favourite things to do, like saying good bye before I fly out in the morning.

I didn't even hear the rest of the class show up and felt a touch embarrassed when I realized they were waiting for me to start. I swiped right on a bi-coastal older gentlemen then tossed my phone in my purse. I passed out my essays, took a deep breath and attempted to slow my speech to avoid racing through my reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment