About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXVIII

The subway smelled like urine and lost dreams and Chinatown was not exactly an upgrade. The Advil was not working and I couldn't drink enough soda to quench my thirst. We found a small shop full of trinkets and picked out 3 shirts, 3 purses and 3 cupcake necklaces for our daughters then looked for a restaurant that wouldn't make us question the strength of our immunization shots. Chinatown has some great food but with a hangover my sense of smell is heightened so I had to be quite selective.

Only two hours after arriving and we were already heading back to our room. I have my class tonight in the village and we leave for home tomorrow afternoon...I can almost feel my head hit the pillow for a long nap after a brutal morning...only twelve more stops to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment