About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 14 August 2017

Harlem By Day...or Night XXV

We laid on the front steps and watched Gilmore Girls since we were still able to connect with wifi from there. My anxiety was stopping me from enjoying the show and the concrete was making it difficult to get comfortable. There was no way I could do this for the next five hours while we waited for the owners to get off work and come let us in. I texted the gentleman and silently hoped he had a hidden set of keys somewhere or a lock box close by. Kaila's constant smoking was starting to make me sick so I opted to go for a walk and grab a water.

I called Dan to fill him in on my day. Dan just makes everything better, his words, kindness and love take away any bad and restore my strength. He makes me laugh and never makes me feel anything but perfect...I miss him.

The gentleman finally got back to me and my one and only option is heading back down to the fashion district to collect keys from his wife. Back to the subway I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment