About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 9 September 2017

My father III

I unloaded the car when we arrived at CJ's so it could all be repacked in the morning before we begin the road trip. I have two amazing brothers that really go out of their way to support me emotionally through my relationship with my father. It's not that I want to feel this way towards my father or going home it's that I cannot just wipe away the past and suck it up to move on...and maybe I don't want to.

I hugged my nephew as soon as he walked out of his bedroom, this kid is one of my favourite people in the universe. This is a young boy who collects bottles to exchange for money then buys food for the animal shelter...his heart is as pure as they come. I ruffled his hair and heard all about his school year and what he was looking forward to most on our trip then kissed his cheeks and let him get back to his game and playing with my daughter. I joined CJ at the table for a glass of wine and a cram session of the best way to get to my dad. I refilled my glass...12 hours to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment