About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 26 March 2018

New Friends XXXV

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and winced, my leg could barely lift high enough to reach the step. Joseph grabbed my bag from the truck and stood beside me laughing, knowing it was like climbing a mountain. I put my arm around his neck and he placed his arm around my waist then lifted me enough to help me take the steps up. I walked to the back of the house and flopped on the bed, I was afraid to take off my shoes because last year so much of my skin went with them and my socks. Last year my son had me sit in an ice bath for ten minutes promising that it would help me feel better in the morning...he was right but thought right now is almost too much. I sat up and unlaced my shoes until my shoes were able to open wide enough that I didn't have to slide out of them. Everything feels tight and I'd almost rather cut my clothes off my body then try and wiggle out of them. I have nothing left in me and wobbled when I stood, I sat back down hoping to gain strength. I heard a knock on the door and after a brief moment I answered...Joseph was standing on the other side with a large cheese pizza from just down the street. I'll eat then shower...Atlantic City in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment