About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 4 March 2018

New Friends XXVII

The pressure from flying was doing nothing to help me and my head was starting to feel as congested as my chest. I grabbed my luggage off of the belt and made my way outside to the meridian to wait for Joseph. He was already standing beside his truck, like an out of place Uber driver, when I walked through the sliding doors. He lit up when I caught his eye and I cannot say for sure that I didn't do the same. He placed my luggage in the back seat and opened the front door for me...he always does.

The construction at the airport was making leaving more than just a little inconvenient but we finally merged onto the Grand Central then on to the Meadow Brook Parkway and straight out to Long Beach. He decided to take me to dinner by the ocean, hoping the ocean air would help my lungs open up a little and offer some relief. I run in three days and I'm starting to wonder if I'll have to walk the entire distance. I laid my seat back and he opened the sun roof...the sky was clear and the stars were twinkling...it's a beautiful night for a drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment