About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 7 March 2018

New Friends XXVIII

We walked along the boardwalk and he doesn't know I was here before...with a different man. His name was John, he is Irish too. I'll tell Joseph but not right now. We walked back and forth watching the ships lights get closer as they approached the shore line and talking about football. The wind was warm but I felt cold after a day of tired travel so we headed back to the truck.

The drive back had far less traffic and we were in Queens before I knew it. He pulled my luggage to the top of the stairs then held open the door for me. Jospeh brought my bag to the master suite and lifted it onto his make shift luggage rack. I walked down the hallway just behind him and noticed he had a pile of his own clothes laid out on the bed on another room. Should I invite him to stay in his own room? With me? I never said a word and just kept walking. He placed two towels on my bed and closed the door behind him. I opened my suitcase and found some pieces that would pass as pyjamas then made my way to the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment