About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 10 June 2018

Home...The Other One II

I took the redeye into LaGuardia and waited for Joseph to pick me up. I was thinking I would do a short flight up for 3 days to make sure dad is okay then come back and finish out a couple days in the city and hopefully make my writing class. I was exhausted, to the point of nausea. I wanted to shower and lay down for about eight hours, although even if I got three I would be a brand new person.

He pulled up right in front of me and I didn't even notice, I must have drifted off. He got out and threw my luggage in the back of his truck then opened the door for me...he always opens the door for me. He climbed in the drivers seat and handed me a bottle of water, "how was your flight?" I took a long swig, rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes, "not too bad, just tired."I could barely function and was doing everything not to catch my fifth wind of the night. He reached across and squeezed my hand, "breakfast or bed?"...I was already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment