About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 12 March 2016

A Writer in the Village IV

I stepped out into the street and back into the draining humidity.  I turned right to start walking uptown and back to the square.  I felt nauseous and I wasn't sure if it was from the heat or the interview.  I must have stood on the corner through three walk lights zoned out and lost in my thoughts; the lights came into focus and I slowly crossed the street trying to move faster but feeling unable to.  It was all starting to feel a bit surreal and the streets are spinning around me; I walked into a deli and grabbed some water and fruit hoping it would help.  I sat down at a table by myself and rested my head on my arms until I felt the nausea start to retreat.  I opened my cup of fruit and pulled out my notepad...I have a coach in NY...another piece of my puzzle falls into place.  I popped a grape into my mouth and started working on my synopsis...








No comments:

Post a Comment