About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 25 March 2016

A Writer in the Village X

I arrived at LaGuardia just in time to wait through the delays.  I just don't understand how I have never left this airport on time.  I walked back up the corridor and poured a coffee and attempted to find something gluten free...which is never easy.  I found a seat and pulled out my note book to review the chapters we had discussed.  I need to be careful with how I write these; my book will not contain anything I wouldn't want my children to read...perhaps sex sells but it won't be in my writings.  I want my children to read my work and have an understanding of who I am and how I got here, this is my legacy and I have to get it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment