About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 10 April 2018

New Friends XXXX

I arrived at the airport a touch early but that's only because they keep delaying my flight. My legs still ached a little but now it acted like more of a happy memory than a crippling pain. I went back through my pictures and sent my new friends a message to connect with me and then sent Joseph a lengthy thank you text. It was such a great time, definitely one of my best weeks in NY since I started coming. The best thing I ever did was throw out expectations and just decided that I would go with the New York flow, hoping it would lead me to someone like Joseph. We've had a great time and I don't see it slowing down or stopping...

I grabbed my bag and stood in line while they called out the zones for my flight. Back in three weeks...but as good as the week was...I can hardly wait to see Dan...

No comments:

Post a Comment