About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 15 August 2019

Running...But Not Away II

Between cycling and treadmills I am doing about eighty miles a week. I also do all of the core and stretching twice a day just to relax my muscles and I have become quite the gym rat...except I don't flex...well, not yet. I started to feel really lethargic last week and went to my doctor for tests. I completely forgot about my anemia and felt frustrated that not only would I have to take a pill again but it would take up to three weeks for me to feel the affects. She's not convinced that's all it is so she's running tests on my kidneys, thyroid and heart. I now have a cereal bowl of vitamins I take every morning and adding the red iron pill makes it look a bit more festive.

I'm starting to think about NY again. I'm dreaming about it almost nightly and I visit my pictures daily. I remember my love of Manhattan, the sounds, the streets, the people and the food. I think about my coach a lot and my writing class...it's starting again soon and I am seriously considering taking it again.

I've locked down my work and stopped querying agents...my story is ready and I don't think I care to share the credits with an agent. I have a meeting to self publish and it is the only thing that excites me about publishing my book anymore. When I weigh out the pros and cons it just means more to me to have my story told by me in my own way. The last thing I changed was the title, mine was always my favorite part because it spoke to me and represented how I felt so I threw theirs out...Married and Single at the Same Time is gone, I tossed it out with the lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment