About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 24 August 2019

Running...But Not Away V

Getting a book cover done is not as easy as I would have hoped. Now I am shopping a bit, scouring porfolios and talking with more and more designers. I like Carlos and his work is good but I haven't seen him do the style I want and before I dish out over $400 American dollars I want to see at least a loose sketch...but he won't. I've talked to another designer in Kentucky and he has agreed to show me three different ones and if they are on the course or if I feel that he can get my vision then I will sign my contract with him.

A few years comes down to the next few weeks and all I can do to contain my excitment is run it out at the gym. It's weird I've developed a fear of running outside, like it would feel too difficult or scare me. I gotta get over that quick though because I'll need some pavement miles before I get off the bus in Staten Island. I don't feel like I'm getting faster and it might be because I'm not a fan of running winded but I gotta pull up my socks and dig in or I'm looking at another lengthy marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment