About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 23 August 2019

Running...But Not Away IV

New York killed me with the heat. After I got home I felt drained and sick but I still managed to cycle over 27 miles yesterday. I've been working with Carlos on designing my book cover and slowly the vision is coming to life and my excitement is hardly containable. I still have a lot of editing to do but it doesn't feel so overwhelming anymore, it's exactly what I want to be doing...the clock is set and within weeks I should be ready to bring it all to life and send it out on Amazon.

I've decided to hide the people in my book even further into their disguise because I don't want to marry anyone to my book and I want it to be timeless to me...words that will never turn sour in my mouth. This way no one is haunted by it; it's my story to tell and they have every right to write their own if they so wish.

Between the book release, the marathon and getting ready for the new school year my life is busy in all of the best ways possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment