About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 4 February 2017

Another Good-Bye V

I woke to Cleo whining in my ear to eat and go outside. I could barely open my eyes to get rid of the feel of my eyelids resembling sand paper. I poured a cup of food into her dish then waited at the door to leash her up to go out onto the roof. I was grateful that I didn't have any plans until the early evening and decided to go back to bed for a few hours then walk Cleo a few miles.

I could hear her clawing at the door to get back in, it must be cold outside because she was only out for a few minutes. We both walked back into the bedroom and climbed back into bed together. Every colour of light was blinking on my phone and started to do damage control before I drifted back off to sleep. I confirmed with Josh for dinner, cut Kevin loose because it was to difficult to date someone outside on the general area and he lived in Connecticut and then deleted and blocked James who had left forty five messages in the span of three hours when I had already told him I was busy for the evening. I texted my son back who was likely in class then turned on Tinder to play my favourite game where I mindlessly swiped left and right until the phone fell out of my hands and my eyes gave up the battle of trying to stay open.

No comments:

Post a Comment