About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 24 February 2017

Another Good-Bye XIII

We walked to the United Nations after lunch and it occurred to me that in all of my visits I had never even laid eyes on this building. He spoke about his kids and failing marriage while I tried my best to listen and not offer any advice or insight into his selfishness...how can he be so intelligent and stupid at the same time? He wants a divorce and she wants him to work on their issues and at that point I just wanted to plunge into the East River. I was at the end of my tolerance for his arrogance and getting irritated with every word. Luckily I had plans to walk dogs with another friend on the UWS so breaking away will be easy since I assume he has to go back to work.

We started walking back towards midtown and I was lost in my own thoughts so I was more shocked than he when I agreed to meet for dinner the next night. He reached over and half hugged me like a distant relative...I need a drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment