About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 26 February 2017

Another Good-Bye XIV

I met Eug in Central Park while she was walking the dogs of one of biggest designers in the city. I was a touch jealous that she had access and interactions with designers and actors that I would wait in  long lines to cop a peak at. She was amazing and the first person I ever met organically in this city. We met in a Starbucks on the Upper West Side when we shared a table and charged our phones. She is living the life I once ached for; young, single and living and working in the Big Apple...I was immediately drawn to her and her kind soul. This is a young woman who barely has enough money to live in this city and still manages to make care packages for the homeless and advocates for them on a daily basis. Like myself, she is very liberal and out to find herself or find what makes her life feel fullest, something that no one else can provide to her...it's the journey she needs to take.

We walked to the Plaza so she could return the dogs and then went downstairs to grab lunch. This place was definitely a hidden gem...well it wasn't hidden but I had never heard of it or ventured into the Plaza always believing that it was far out of my range. We walked around the market and found a nice Italian bistro to have lunch and decided to grab macaroons on the way out. 

I still needed to call my son back but every time I thought enters my head my heart crumbles and I cannot deal with this in anything but a supportive manner...I'll call him right after lunch...probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment