About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 19 February 2017

Another Good-Bye XI

I was on the east side of Grand Central Station lined up at an overly popular sushi restaurant. I was meeting Lawrence for lunch and if you aren't there when the doors open then your reservation is gone. I have never laid eyes on this man, he refused to share a picture because he had been taken advantage of previously...although he wouldn't elaborate of that story. I was curious about this corporate lawyer who was willing to make time for me...New York lawyers rarely have time for anyone who isn't being billed by their practice. I knew he was Jewish and that was it...what the fuck am I doing here? I guess I needed the distraction, to stop thinking about my son and making it a crisis in my head.

They sat me against the back wall where I had a perfect view of everyone walking down the street and through the door...not that it mattered since I have no idea who I am looking for. I ordered tea and watched the city walk by...I barely noticed Lawrence sit down right in front of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment